A: Best Creative Work
B: A Great Piece Of Architecture
A building that recently caught my eye is the Lowy Cancer Research Centre on the upper-side of the Kensington campus. What I found to be rather interesting is the way the building opens up to expose the inner laboratories to the passing public. I just found it fascinating to watch the man in the white overalls doing actual cancer research right in front of my eyes. What further fascinated me was the fact that all that separated me from his mysterious world was two walls of glass and some stylish 70’s decor.
C: Something Beautiful
I didn’t realise finding something beautiful would be so difficult. I spent so much time trying to decide whether certain things were beautiful or not. In the process I realised I didn’t actually own anything that was beautiful – which came as a bit of a surprise as I’ve never really thought about it before. In the end I ended up choosing the sky as my subject. I picked the sky because it is something we are exposed to on a daily basis but very rarely actually look at to see its beauty.

No comments:
Post a Comment